Some Best Types of Travertines in Kishangarh
Travertine is one of the most versatile home building materials you will find. From travertine Marble flooring to travertine countertops and backsplashes, this natural stone is one of the most beautiful materials you can have in your home.
What is Travertine?
Travertine is a natural stone, although there are very distinct contrasts between the two materials. This sedimentary rock forms in limestone caves and near hot springs. From this rock, travertine stone is cut and shaped into slabs. Although color variations exist, travertine surfaces can be found in a range of lighter colors, such as light grays and golds. Some types of material can also have veining.
What Are the Best Types of Travertine?
As mentioned, travertine can be found in different colors and styles. The best types of travertine are listed and explained below.
- Silver Travertine Marble: Silver Travertine Marble once in a while known as Travertine Limestone or Travertine Marble, the stone is portrayed by set gaps and troughs in its surface. Travertine is one of the few regular stones that are utilized for clearing yards and garden ways.
- Yellow Travertine Marble: The surface of Travertine is pitted with tiny, irregular holes and generally has ribbons or bands of color running through the marble. More often the stone is colored because iron or naturally occurring organic impurities affected the stone while it was forming. The Yellow Travertine comes in a wide range that can work with different design palates.
- Noche Travertine Marble: These are natural stones with brown, cream or beige color in texture. These marbles have a wide range of variations in design and color. The marble has a well-designed vein structure which makes it look attractive in appearance. These marbles have another utilizing option to clear yards and gardens also. These stones have a porous structure with a dull and tan appearance.
- Beige Travertine Marble: Beige Travertine is a natural stone that originates in groundwater and streams just below the earth's surface. Each piece of travertine has its own natural texture and pattern, bringing a unique look to your surface.
- Titanium Travertine Marble: Titanium travertine is a sophisticated blend of cool grays and warm neutral tones in dark brown & coffee. A charming black, brown and grey addition to the contemporary home, Titanium Travertine builds upon the stylish contemporary home.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Travertine?
Like any building material, travertine has its positive and negative qualities. The stone is among the most beautiful materials you can have in your home. It is also very versatile, as it can work well for many different surfaces. On the downside, it is very porous and susceptible to damage from spills – particularly of acidic substances like orange juice, coffee, tea, wine, and others. Because of its porosity, it is recommended that you reseal travertine multiple times per year to protect it. If you do not re-apply a sealer often enough, liquids can penetrate the surface of the stone, leading to damage and discoloration.
Pros:- Beautiful, Versatile
Cons:- Can be damaged by acidic spills, Needs to be re-sealed multiple times per year.
What Else is Travertine Used For?
Besides countertops, backsplashes and various bathroom surfaces, travertine is also very common for marble applications, especially travertine flooring. The various types of marble can be found in many different finishes, including a polished finish, honed finish, tumbled finish, brushed finish and saw cut finish. Many of the finishes will give the marble a matte appearance. Other options with travertine marble include filled or unfilled travertine. Filled travertine has its pores closed, while unfilled leaves the stone in its natural porous state.
From floor marble to pavers and other applications, there are many uses for travertine. Keep in mind that with marble, you will have to deal with grout lines.
Travertine surfaces will bring incredible beauty to your home, all without being too flashy. If you are looking for a natural stone that gives off a light feel, travertine may be just what you are searching for. This guide can help you find the best types of travertine for your home.
Stone Hub India is Top Quality Imported Marble Supplier in Kishangarh, India. We are experts in delivering works, especially regarding marble supplies. We have the finest collection for Travertine marble. These marbles are of top quality like any other item we offer.