How to Choose a Perfect Marble for Flooring?
If you are considering marble flooring for your home, you might feel a little overwhelmed by the sheer amount of choice that is available. Not only do you have a wealth of colors to choose from, but marble, being a natural stone, comes in a wide range of finishes, too. Whether you are looking for a sleek and polished look or a tumbled style that reveals texture and natural features, our guide will help you to choose the right marble to suit your needs.
The Many Benefits of Imported Marble Flooring:-
- Durability:– Marble is one of the most robust and durable materials on earth, able to withstand high traffic, heavy loads and the rough and tumble that is ever-present in the family home. If you are looking for flooring that really does last a lifetime, Imported marble is an excellent choice.
- Easy to clean:– Unlike carpets, there is no reason to cringe if somebody spilled red wine on your marble floor. Crayon marks, tea, coffee, and other little accidents can all be wiped clean away with nothing more than a damp cloth.
- High-end look:– If you are looking for home flooring that really has the wow-factor, the imported marble will impress anybody that sets eyes and feet upon it. Whether you choose a highly polished or more natural and rustic tile, marble is a true showstopper.
- Variety:- Marble was the choice of the royals for its inimitable luxury. This stone comes in numerous colors and vein patterns. Being a natural derivative, each slab is unique, with its own distinct.
One can choose from Marbles such as African Brown marble, Armani Grey marble, Black Gold marble, Blue Lagoon marble, Brecha Rosetta marble, Bulgari Grey marble, Ellegiance Briss marble, Emperador marble, Golden Spider marble, Grey Laurent marble, Grigio Imperiale marble, Sarancollin marble, Spanish grey marble, and much other Italian marble stones which are imported from other countries. Stone Hub India is an ISO-certified marble manufacturer and supplier in India.
- A great investment – With marble, you really do get what you pay for. If you are looking to add value to your home and increase its selling power in years to come, adding marble will be sure to make it to the features list when it comes to impressing prospective buyers.
- What’s Your Style? Every piece of marble is almost like a work of art in its own right. No two pieces are ever exactly the same and this is great if you want to create a unique and eye-catching feature in your home. Some tiles may have very noticeable patterns that really stand out, while others will be more subdued with less graining. The style you choose will largely depend on your personal taste and the decor and fittings you have in place already. However, if your home is quite minimal and you want to create a stunning feature with your flooring, a heavily patterned marble may be a good choice.
- What’s Your Budget? You probably already know that when it comes to price, marble won’t be the cheapest flooring option available. That’s the bad news. The good news is that there are ways to stretch your money further and still get the beautiful marble floor you’ve always dreamed of. Here at Stone Hub India, for example, we offer a financing option that allows you to spread the cost of your flooring into affordable payments.