What is the difference between Calacatta and Statuario marble?
The marble industry is on the rise because demand is an ongoing process that will never end. Today we are sharing the basic differences between the Calacatta and Statuario marbles, including their appearance, origin, location, and rare traits.
So, if you're still unsure about which marble to choose, this blog will help you learn everything you need to know about the Calacatta and Statuario marbles
Calacatta marble - Appearance, origin, application, and availability
- Calacatta marble is quite unique and renowned marble due to its pleasant color and natural look.
- The bold veins on the marble make it distinct from other marble in the country.
- Calacatta classic, Gold, Gold premium, Lasa, Splendor, and Vagli are the six color options available for the Calacatta marble.
- The reason why it is unique and demanding in the world of marble is that it is only found in the quarry of Carrara, Italy.
- In starting of the winter months, it becomes difficult to quarry the marble. Due to this reason - it is rare to find.
- The discovery of the marble is done by Michaelangelo in history.
- The price of the Calacatta marble is due to its rare availability and when it lands on the market then it is everyone’s desire to buy it as early as possible.
- This is highly expensive and the reason is that - it is whiter than someone expected. In the marble industry, the price is based on the whitening of the marble.
- Calacatta marble is best for flooring and it requires heavy maintenance as well.
Statuario marble: Appearance, origin, application, and availability
- This is another finest marble in the world.
- The quarry is at the top of the mountain and that is why it is quite difficult for people to make it available for everyone. It is also rare to find Calacatta marble.
- For the maintenance of this marble, skilled people are required to install and bring it into use.
- The meaning of the “Statuario” is something that resembles the tattoo.
- The appearance is almost the same as the Calacatta. Veins of gray color and thin patterns on the surface make it visually appealing.
- If we talk about the application, then it is best for kitchen countertops, flooring, and bathrooms.
- Statuario marble is available in the following range of sizes 3”/4 to 36”*36”
- This marble is prone to stains and scratches, so it's better to avoid dropping any heavy liquid that can create a stain.
What is the basic difference between the two?
If we talk about the basic difference between the two, then here you can see a minor difference. According to the Italian marble suppliers in Rajasthan, both marbles are available in different slabs, and you can then decide which one would be ideal for the building. Stone Hub India supplies the top imported marble in Ajmer at a low cost, and no other suppliers are better than them.
Where to choose from?
Stone Hub India is the best-imported marble supplier in Kishangarh. Marble is the best choice if you want to create an outstanding apartment in the area. The Calacatta and Statuario marbles are both excellent choices in marble. For local customers and online visitors to the websites, Stone Hub India is the best way to get win-win benefits. The marble collection available is huge, so now you have an insane number of opportunities to choose from for personal and commercial purposes.
Wrapping Up -
Choosing between two exceptional options is always a hard task. So here we have made it simpler for you, and Calacatta and Statuario marble are both best for flooring and kitchen countertops. Now, what are you waiting for? For more information related to the marble and the best collection, stay tuned.